Friday, April 18, 2008

The latest from Coos Bay . . .









Hi everyone! We are all doing well here. I wanted to share a few pictures to update all of you on how the kids are growing, etc. We were able to take a trip to Portland area last weekend. The kids and I ventured out alone, (Chad stayed home to go fishing) and visited friends Gina and family and Scott, Leticia and the kids. The weather was beautiful and we really enjoyed our time there. We are looking forward to a visit from Grandma Putman on the 6th of May. Chad is having a lot of success at work and everything is going well for him. We are in limbo right now deciding whether to remain in Coos Bay or move out of the area. Chad is interviewing this month in Rainier, Molalla and Clackamas. We will see what happens. I am staying busy with the kids and with my church calling. Our primary president moved out of the ward back in February and our 2nd counselor just had her first baby. So far, they have not filled the calling. So, that leaves me and our secretary to run the primary. Our secretary is gone a lot. It has been very stressful for me but quite a learning experience as well. I am enjoying my children so much right now. I can't believe how fast they are growing :) Hope you are all well and we will talk to you all soon! Love you,


Jodee

3 comments:

chrystal said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing. Chrystal

Leticia said...

Love the pictures!! It was great to see you guys in person too!

Kristie said...

Cute pictures. Emma likes to look at the blogs with me and ask "who is that"? And "Is she 5 too?" She is so funny. Good luck in making your moving decision (if you haven't already made it). You guys take care. I will check back more often, since I just created a short cut for your family blog. Take care.
Kristie