Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Days!!

So yesterday I took a bunch of pictures of the snow we've had here all week. (Seriously, NO school or church since last Sunday! Yes, we're all going a little stir-crazy.) Then we woke up this morning and I had to take new pictures - there's twice as much snow and it is STILL snowing!! We have about 4 inches of powder covered by a 3/4 inch layer of ice and now 4-5 inches of powder on top of that. Here's a couple "Before" & "After" pictures.














And here's some pictures of the kids - they loved "stepping" (as Talia called it) and breaking through the ice yesterday. Scott said it felt like he was Godzilla. I think the biggest piece of ice we picked up was 2 x 2.5 feet! The kids loved to karate punch/kick the ice & break it.

1 comment:

Jueneta said...

Kid and snow what great memories. I love how big the icicles are.